The World Food & Music Festival will be located in Western Gateway Park in the heart of Downtown Des Moines.
Parking at The Festival is easy with these options:
- Parking Ramps located at Ninth Street and Locust Street, Eighth and Mulberry Street and Nationwide.
- The Nationwide parking ramp will be open for Festival parking starting at 10 a.m. on Friday.
- Parking is free at all city meters after 6 p.m. on Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
- Handicap parking is located on Grand Avenue.
- Free Bike Valet will be staffed by Friends of Central Iowa Trails located on Grand Avenue near 14th Street.
Des Moines B-Cycle
Want a bicycle to ride around Downtown Des Moines? Choose B-Cycle. Des Moines B-Cycle members can pick up a bike at any B-Station and return it to the same or a different station when they’re finished. For more information, visit Des Moines B-Cycle.
Riding the bus around Greater Des Moines (DSM) is simple with the Des Moines Area Regional Transit Authority (DART). View DART’s route schedules and fares. DART offers a free Downtown D-Line shuttle with buses stopping every 10 minutes at bus stops on Grand, Locust and Walnut Streets Downtown. The shuttle runs weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. during the Downtown Farmers’ Market season.